Featured Post

SENDING COMFORT AND STRENGHT

Today’s card features the Paper Florist Dies from the annual catalog along with the Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper.  I think these t...

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Artfully Sent Cartridge

I have been away for a few weeks.  Had the family in for a long overdue visit.  I now feel refreshed and ready to make some cards.  The only problem I ran into was that my Close to my Heart Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge that I have been awaiting showed up the second day of the two week visit.  Since my craft room is also the guest room I had to be patient and wait to crack it open.  But now everyone is gone and today I played.  These are not great photo's but I wanted to get a card or two done with the cartridge so here goes.


This first card is really cute, the haunted house is completely cut out while still attached to the background so the yellow layer shows through the windows and doors, really cute.  


The outside of this card is a mixed bag.  The spider and web are from the artfully sent cartridge, the Eek is from the Artiste Cartridge and the pumpkin is from the Artbooking cartridge, oh and the ghost is a left over piece from the inside of the card that was done with the Artfully sent cartridge.


Here is the inside, it is hard to see but this card is a pop-out, the ghosts and moon are cut and the background color (white here) shows through, the tree is another layer and then the house and fence are also a layer and they are attached to a step out on the card.  I love the 3-D affect.

This cartridge makes over 400 cards, check out the video and additional information on my website at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com   or just click on the shopping cart at the top of the blog and it will take you there.

Happy Crafting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment