Featured Post

SENDING COMFORT AND STRENGHT

Today’s card features the Paper Florist Dies from the annual catalog along with the Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper.  I think these t...

Friday, August 5, 2016

Up Up and Away with Enchantment

Today's project used the Enchantment Fundamentals and the Happy For You and Bitty Birthday stamp sets (Bitty Birthday is retiring at the end of the month).  I like the simple look of this card and the fact it is a card that could be given to anyone regardless of age.  I really feel in love with the Happy For You stamp set as it has tons of sentiments which is always great for a cardmaker like myself.


I started with a basic pre-made card base (or you can make your own, cut White Daisy cardstock to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2" and score at 4 1/4" on the 8 1/2" side and fold into an A-2 card base).  I cut the following: a piece of Sapphire cardstock to 4 x 5 1/4", a piece of Pomegranate cardstock to 1 x 2 3/4", a piece of White Daisy cardstock to 7/8 x 2".  I chose two different pieces of the Enchantment Fundamental papers (you could use any two you wanted to and change up the color scheme) I cut one at 3 1/8 x 4 3/4" and the second at 1/2 x 4 3/4".

I stamped the Sentiment from Bitty Birthday (retiring at the end of this month) with Sapphire Ink onto the White Daisy Cardstock.  I then used scrap pieces of White Daisy cardstock and stamped the balloons using Pomegranate and Sapphire inks, when I was done I just cut them out with scissors.  I decided where I wanted them placed and stamped the strings using Memento Black ink.  I adhered some balloons directly to the face of the card and others I added 3-D Foam Tape to lift them up.

Below is a list of all the supplies I used on this project.  As always you can purchase these items and other items used on previous projects from my OBA at www.craftwithronnie.closetomyheart.com or by clicking on the shopping cart at the top of this blog.  Happy Crafting!!!!

Supplies:
Stamp Sets:  Happy For You (C1660) and Bitty Birthday (M1144)
Inks:  Memento Black (Z899), Pomegranate (Z2653) and Sapphire (Z2648)
Paper:  Enchantment Fundamentals (Z3254), White Daisy Cardstock (1385), Sapphire Cardstock (X5775) and Pomegranate cardstock (5780)
Misc.: 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060) and White Value Pack Cards and Envelopes (X254)


No comments:

Post a Comment