Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Well Hello Enchantment

Still playing with the new Enchantment Fundamental papers.  I love the vibrant colors of this particular pack and I just seem drawn to it every time I sit down at my craft table.  Love how these colors all work together...


I think I am going to have to make a whole set of these little note cards, some hello, some thinking of you, some happy birthday, some get well, some sympathy, you get the idea, it is a pretty flexible design.  

I started with a pre-made card base that measures 4 1/4 x 5 1/2".  I then added the strip of sapphire with white swiss dots (cut to 1/2" x 5 1/2") and then the piece of the saffron with white swiss dots (cut to 3 x 5 1/2").

I used scrap pieces of White Daisy cardstock and stamped various flowers and leaves from the Shower Flowers stamp set using Eggplant, Fern, Saffron, Poppy and Pomegranate inks (or you can purchase the Enchantment Exclusive Inks mini pigment pad set which has all 10 of the enchantment colors to use).  I cut them out with scissors and laid them out on the card.  I used 3-D foam tape behind some to add interest, I added gold sequins to others to add interest.  I did add three (you always want an odd number) of gold sequins in the upper right corner to help balance the card.  Finally, I stamped the hello sentiment from the A Penned Hello stamp (retiring at the end of this month) using Memento Black ink.

So pretty simple as you can see but it makes a great impact I think.  I will list the supplies used below and you can purchase the products used here and on many of my projects from my OBA at www.craftwithronnie.closetomyheart.com or by clicking on the shopping cart at the top of this blog. Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies:
Paper - Enchantment Fundamentals (Z3254) and White Daisy (1385)
Stamp Sets - Shower Flowers (C1612) and A Penned Hello (M1130)
Inks - Eggplant (Z2487), Fern (Z2850), Saffron (Z2851), Poppy (Z2852) and Pomegranate (Z2852) or you can purchase the Enchantment Exclusive Inks mini pigment pad set which has all 10 of the enchantment colors) and don't forget the Black Memento (Z899)
Misc.: 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060) and Gold Assortment Sequins (Z2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment