Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Tri-Shutter Card with the beautiful Ariana Paper Pack




Select three patterned papers and two solid colors to use.  I chose to use the beautiful Adriana Paper Pack from Close to My Heart, along with their solid cardstock in Hollyhock and Colonial White.  I cut the card base from the Hollyhock to 5 ½ x 12”, score at 2”, 4”, 8” and 10”.  Go 1 ½” into card base and cut from 2” to 10” and then move card over to 4” in and cut from 2” to 10” again.  Now fold card up and down and up and down on each of the score marks.  Push the middle score lines in the opposite direction.  The card can then be finished by adding your choice of patterned papers cut 3/16 inch smaller than the card base. 

Now I used my Close to My Heart Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge and cut several butterflies (page 55) out of the same paper I was adorning the inside of the card with and cut a tag for the sentiment (pg 62) as well as a blank tag for a message inside of the card from Colonial White cardstock.  I stamped the sentiment tag with the Frame Flair stamp set and the Joyful Birthday stamp set using Lagoon and Hollyhock inks.  As a final embellishment I added a pink acrylic rose from the Ivy Lane Assortment pack. 

And here is what the card looks like opened up and all finished.



Supplies Used: 
Paper:  Ariana paper packet (X7179B)
Cardstock: Hollyhock (1246) and Colonia White (1388)
Inks: Hollyhock (Z2128) and Lagoon (Z2195)
Stamp Sets: Frame Flair (D1546) and Joyful Birthday (B1419)
Ivy Lane Assortment (Z3001)
Cricut Art Philosophy Collection (Z1686)

All the supplies for this project can be purchased from my website at www.craftingwithronnie.blogspot.com   or by clicking the shopping cart at the top of this blog.  Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment