Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Saturday, May 31, 2014

June Specials to be announced

Hello all my crafty friends.  Close to My Heart turns 30 in June and there will be some great special deals available for everyone.  I will be posting all those tomorrow so don't miss it.  But right now I want to remind everyone that it is easy to get started making cards and scrapbook pages.  This card was made using a simple mini stamp.  There are currently 16 of these mini stamps available for just $2.95 each so they are the perfect way to get started stamping.


This is a simple project using the lollydoodle paper pack, one of the mini stamps and some              markers.  It looks great and was fast and easy to make.  Happy Crafting!!!                                            



No comments:

Post a Comment