Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Sunday, May 4, 2014

May Specials make Special Cards

So I challenged myself to make some cute cards using this months specials.  I used the Free to be Me paper pack and this months Stamp of the Month to create these cards (I have plenty of supplies to make at least 15 more cards also).  Here are some photo's of the cards I created.


This first picture shows the three cards I made using examples I got from the Close to My Heart Corporation.  They are just beautiful!!


I love the blue and green combined here and the feather vellum is a great addition.  This one I just thought up, the paper is so pretty it makes creating simple.


More vellum here, I love these bright gold polka dots and the arrows are great too.  One of my favorite sayings as well.


This one was just plain fun.  Who doesn't want a card that says they are the apple of your eye?


Love the bright colors here.  Orange and red and a little lagoon blue.


Of all the cards I made this was my favorite.  Love the little folded over corner (just add a little scrap behind to add some additional interest) and the colors are so vibrant.

These cards were a lot of fun to make.  I hope to make a bunch more out of these great papers and what a deal at just $5 for the paper pack.  This months stamp of the month set is perfect for the card maker, so many great sentiments to choose from.

All these supplies are available from my website at  www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com   or just click on the shopping cart at the top of this blog.  Happy Crafting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment