Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Sunday, June 1, 2014

May Workshop Scrapbook pages

We had some fun with our May scrapbook workshop, here are the two layouts we completed. They were made using a retired paper from Close to My Heart called Avonlea.  However, we used the Ivy Lane Cardmaking Workshop stamp set and the Sweet and Lovely stamp set from the Artbooking Cricut bundle (both available through my website or by clicking the shopping cart at the top of this blog).  The idea was to show how you could take things that were meant to be used for something else, like the stamp set from the card workshop and be creative with it.  Rule number 1 in crafting is have fun, rule number 2 is there are no rules.



  

                                 

Have fun and remember keep crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment