Featured Post

SENDING COMFORT AND STRENGHT

Today’s card features the Paper Florist Dies from the annual catalog along with the Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper.  I think these t...

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Let's take a Ride, with the CTMH Balloon Ride Paper Pack

These cute cards were inspired by some I saw on Pinterst which were created by Michelle Johns.  They are quick and easy cards that make cute little card sets which can be used as gifts.

  


The bases are 5 ½ x 4 ¼” colonial white card bases.  Then I cut pieces of various papers from the Balloon Ride paper pack to 5 ¼ x 4” and distressed them using saddle ink and my trusty dauber.  I then cut mats (here I used Saddle cardstock but I also made some using Crystal Blue cardstock which went nicely with the Balloon Ride papers) to 3 x 3”.  I then cut various B&T (Background and Texture) papers from the paper pack into 2 ¾ x 2 ¾” squares that I then stamped using various stamp sets.  I made over a dozen different cards just changing around the papers within this paper pack and had a blast doing it.

Supplies Used:

Colonial White Card bases and envelopes (X1410)

Papers:  Saddle (X5928), Crystal Blue (1292) and the Balloon Ride Paper Pack (X7180B)

Inks: Crystal Blue (Z2117) and Saddle (Z2171)

Stamp sets: Casual Expressions (D1525), Lifting Spirits (C1570), Happy Autumn (D1550) and Give a Lift (D1581)


All of these supplies can be purchased from my website at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or by clicking the shopping cart at the top of this blog.  Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment