Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, June 13, 2014

Believe In Yourself

What a beautiful sentiment, so here it is on a card.

 


Here are two variations of the same card, I just attached the pieces differently for a new look.  I started with a colonial white card base of 4 ¼ x 5 ½” and added a piece of the Skylark paper (the quatrefoil side) cut at 4 ¼ x 5 ½ which was distressed using Lagoon Ink.  I then added a strip of the Skylark paper that was the blue semi-floral cut to 2 x 5 ½”.  The base of the sentiment is a piece of kraft cardstock cut to 3 ½ x 2 1/8” topped with a piece of colonial white cut to 1 ¾ x 3 ¼” that has been stamped with stamp set C1574 Believe in Yourself in Lagoon and Sweet leaf ink and mounted using 3-D foam tape.  The flags are cut from the green chevron paper in the Skylark paper pack and are 1 ½ x ¾”’.

Supplies Used:

Colonial White Card bases and envelopes (X1410)

Papers: Colonial White Cardstock (Z2168), Craft Cardstock (Z1375), Skylark Paper Pack(X7177B)

Stamp Set: Believe in Yourself (C1574)

Inks: Lagoon (Z2195) and Sweet Leaf (Z2153)

3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)


You can order these supplies from my website at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or by clicking the shopping cart at the top of this blog.  Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment