Featured Post

FUN WITH TEMPLATES

Today’s card features the Fern & Flora Bundle and the Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper.  I fell in love with this suite the first tim...

Monday, September 29, 2025

BEAUTIFUL MOTIFS IN BLACKBERRY BLISS AND BUBBLE BATH

Today’s card features the Beautiful Motifs Dies and the Damask Designs Embossing Folder.  I saw a card on Pinterest that was created by Laura Seki and I decided to give it a whirl.  I changed the colors a little and added some blending and I was very happy with the result.

Here is what I came up with…

The card base is Basic White cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.   I cut a strip of Blackberry Bliss cardstock to 1 ¾ x 5 ½” and embossed it using the Damask Designs Embossing Folder.  I took a Sponge Dauber and some Craft Stampin Ink and added just a little of the white ink to the raised embossed damask images (I really like the look).  I added this to the left side of the front of my card base.  Next, I cut a piece of Bubble Bath cardstock to 3 ¼ x 4 ½” and being careful not to place the die close to the edges I die cut one of the floral images from the die set out of the center and set it aside to use later.  Then I cut a piece of Blackberry Bliss cardstock to 3 x 4 ¼” and again being careful to stay away from the edge that would be seen I die cut one more of the floral images out of the center and set them aside to use later. 

I often die cut things out of the center of cardstock that I am going to be layering.  You can’t see the cuts and it is a cost-effective way to get more out of your cardstock.  Next, I cut a piece of Basic White to 2 ¾ x 4” and I die cut the leaf image (this image does not cut completely out) across the piece.  I then used a Sponge Dauber and some Bubble Bath Ink and I just sponged a little ink on and around the cut image to add some interest.  I also lifted some of the leaves up just a little.  With all three of these layers cut I went ahead and attached them to one another and then attached that panel to the card base using Dimensionals. 

I added one each of the floral pieces I had cut from the Bubble Bath and Blackberry Bliss layers to the front of the panel.  For embellishments I chose to add three of the Loose Frosted Dots and since I didn’t have the right color of twine (I wanted Bubble Bath) I simply took a piece of the white twine from the Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack and colored it with my Bubble Bath Stampin’ Blends Marker (I used the dark). 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  Be sure to follow me at: 

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/

 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment