Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, March 1, 2024

THOUGHTFUL EXPRESSIONS FUN FOLD

Today’s card features the Thoughtful Expressions bundle and the Forever Love Designer Series Paper.  I really liked the colors in the Designer Series Paper and thought the two pieces I used were perfect for this fun fold.

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Lost Lagoon cardstock cut to 7 x 5 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.   The Designer Series paper is cut to 2 ½ x 5 ½” (centered on left side) and 1 ¼ x 5 ½”, three is also a strip of Gold Foil that measures 3/8” x 5 ½” (this is attached to the right side of the 1 ¼ x 5 ½” piece of Designer Series Paper (then that whole piece is attached butted right up to the right side of the card base.  There is a piece of Basic White cardstock that measures 2 ½ x 5 ½” that is for the inside of the card.  

I stamped one of the little flowers from the stamp set in the bundle onto the inside using Pretty Peacock Ink.  To finish the front of my card I stamped my sentiment from the bundle onto a scrap of Basic White cardstock and die cut it using the 4th from the largest of the dies in the bundle.  I then die cut a scrap of Pretty Peacock with the 3rd from the largest of the dies from the bundle.  I die cut two of the little leaves from the dies in the bundle out of scraps of Gold Foil as well.  I adhered my white die cut to my pretty peacock die cut and then used Dimensionals and adhered just the left side to my card so that I could open the fun fold.  I tucked the two little gold foil leaves up under the sentiment and adhered them.  That’s all there is to this card it really is simple and uses minimal supplies.

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  Be sure to follow me at: 

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/ 

Happy Crafting!!! 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment