Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, March 25, 2024

CELEBRATE WITH PERENIAL LAVENDAR

Today’s card features the Perennial Lavender stamp set and Designer Series Paper along with the Wanted to Say Dies.  I love how all these different products coordinate and work so well together.   

Here is what I came up with…

 

The card base is Pretty Peacock cardstock cut to 4 ¼ x 11” and scored at 5 ½”.  I then cut a layer of Gorgeous Grape cardstock that measured 3 ¾ x 5”, to this I added three strips of the Perennial Lavender DSP that measured 1 1/8 x 4”.  I attached these with an equal border at each side and the top.  I wrapped a piece of ribbon around the bottom of this layer and tied a square knot (this ribbon is retired but there are lots of options that would work).  I attached this layer to the card base.

Then I die cut the shadow of the word “Celebrate” from the Wanted to Say Dies out of Gorgeous Grape cardstock and the work “Celebrate” from the dies out of a piece of Soft Shimmer Specialty Paper (I used the Pretty Peacock paper).  I attached those two together and used Mini Dimensionals to pop them up on the card front.  I added one of the cute Paper Butterfly Accents and three of the Glossy Dot Assortment dots to the front.

For the inside I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and stamped one of the cute stems of leaves from the Painted Lavender Stamp Set on the bottom right corner (I used that same stamp to stamp it on the envelope) using Pretty Peacock Ink. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  Be sure to follow me at: 

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/

 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment