Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Saturday, January 21, 2023

Two-Tone Flora Bundle Meets Fine Shimmer Paper

Today’s card features the new Two-Tone Flora Bundle and Fine Shimmer Paper from the January – April 2023 Mini Catalog.  Now one thing that is unfortunately is that no matter how I photograph this card you just can’t see the beautiful shimmer on the Fresh Freesia layer.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I had to have it and I was so right, it is amazing to work with and so easy to use. 

Here is what I came up with…


The card base is Fresh Freesia cardstock cut to 4 ¼ x 11” and scored at 5 ½”.  I then cut a layer that measures 4 x 5 ½” from one of the Fresh Freesia Fine Shimmer papers.  I attached that layer to the center of my card base (it is about 1/8” narrower than the card base on each the left and right sides).  I then cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 4 ¼ x 5 ½” and die cut the beautiful intricate floral pattern on the card front using one of the dies from the Two-Tone Flora Bundle.  

To finish the front the card I stamped (using the stamp set in the bundle) the details part of three of the flowers (image #1 below) onto Basic White with Fresh Freesia Ink and then stamped over those with the rest of the flower (image #2 below), for this I inked the stamp with Fresh Freesia Ink and stamped off once before adding it to the first image.  I also stamped three sets of leaves from the set onto the cardstock using Pear Pizzazz ink and then die cut all the flowers and leaves using the coordinating dies from the bundle.  I added these to the front of the card using Dimensionals.

For the inside of the card, I cut a piece of Basic White cardstock to 4 x 5 ¼” and added one of the flowers and one set of leaves.  I did the same for the envelope so everything coordinated really well. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment