Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Thursday, January 19, 2023

Dainty Flowers Simple and Easy

Today’s card is another one made from a free product I earned during Sale-A-Bration (remember you can also enjoy earning free products with purchase from now through February, while supplies last).  The free product featured in today’s card is the Dainty Flower Designer Series Paper.  This pack of paper includes 12 sheets, 2 each of 6 double sided designs that are 12 x 12” and beautiful.  Watch for more great projects made with this paper as I loved it so much I got two of the packs to play with.

Here is what I came up with today…


And here is the paper pack that can be earned with a qualifying $50 purchase, as you can see the papers are really beautiful.  


The card base is Orchid Oasis cut to 5 ½ x 8 1/2” and scored at 4 ¼”.  I cut a piece of the Designer Series Paper (love this one with the oval of flowers on it) to 3 ¾ x 5” and I mounted that onto a piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock that measured 4 x 5 ¼”.  Once those two pieces were attached to one another I wrapped them with White Twine (twice) and tied a bow.  I added this to my card base. 

Next, I cut a piece of Rich Razzleberry cardstock to ¾ x 2 ½” and stamped my sentiment “celebrate you” from the Dainty Delight Stamp Set onto it using VersaMark ink and then heat embossed it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder.  I cut one side with the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch and popped it up on the card with Dimensionals.  For my final embellishment I added three Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels. 

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and much more on my website at https://craftwithronnie.stampinup.net or by click the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment