Featured Post

FUN WITH TEMPLATES

Today’s card features the Fern & Flora Bundle and the Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper.  I fell in love with this suite the first tim...

Wednesday, March 19, 2025

THE GIFT OF FRIENDSHIP

Today’s card features the Seaside Wishes Bundle and the Country Woods Designer Series Paper.  I love how these two products work together.  I also love how the Seaside Wishes Bundle comes with that great hybrid 3D embossing folder that embosses and die cuts the sand dollars at the same time. 

Here is what I came up with…

The card base is Basic Beige cardstock cut to 5 ½ x 8 ½” and scored at 4 ¼”.  Then I cut a piece of the Country Woods Designer Series Paper to 3 x 5 ½” but before adding it to my card base, I added strips of Crumb Cake cardstock to each side.  I cut it about ½” wide and then just added it to the back of the DSP keeping about ¼” showing.  With that done I adhered it to my card front.  Next, I took a piece of Basic Beige that measured 4 ¼ x 5” and added it to the embossing folder with the dies so I could get the three sand dollars embossed and cut.  I used a Blending Brush and some Crumb Cake Ink and lightly inked the sand dollars to make the detail pop a little more.  I took the middle size one and set it aside for the inside.  Then I took a scrap of Basic White cardstock and die cut one of the images from the bundle.  I added the largest of the sand dollars to the right side of the card near the top edge of the DSP using Dimensionals.  I added the white shell adhering it directly to the large sand dollar.  Then I added the smallest sand dollar to the bottom left edge of the large sand dollar using Dimensionals where it did not overlap and adhesive where it did. 

For my sentiment I used the label die from the Enduring Beauty Dies to die cut it out of Basic Beige cardstock.  I added the sentiment “your friendship is the best gift” from the Seaside Wishes stamp set onto it using Early Expresso Ink.  I cut a piece of Basic Beige Ribbon to about 7” and made a loop and attached it to the back of the label with a piece of Tear & Tape.  Then I added the sentiment and ribbon to the front of the card. 


For the inside I added a piece of Basic White cardstock that measured 4 x 5 ¼” and that middle-sized sand dollar.

I hope you enjoy this card I certainly enjoyed making it.  As always you can find the supplies to create this card and more on my website at https://www.stampinup.com?demoid=2206796 or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog or the link to the supplies listed below.  Be sure to follow me at: 

Facebook at:  https://www.facebook.com/craftwithronnie.stampinup.net

YouTube at: https://www.youtube.com/@ronniejohnsonstampinup

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/craft_with_ronnie/

 

Happy Crafting!!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment