Featured Post

SENDING COMFORT AND STRENGHT

Today’s card features the Paper Florist Dies from the annual catalog along with the Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper.  I think these t...

Monday, August 14, 2017

More Fun with Jack

As I promised I am going to show you another project I made using the Jack paper pack and this one is not going to be masculine.  So a reminder of the paper pack...


And now on to my project:



I decided this red and black checked paper was the prefect background for a fun Christmas layout.  The wreath, bow, flowers and title were all cut from the Close to My Heart Flower Market cartridge (I use this one a bunch).  I added some cute little Christmas Bears made from an SVG I found at KaDoodleBug Designs (I love them).  I also added some red glitter trim and some black dots to the flowers to add a bit of a pop.  On the bow I simply cut out a 1 inch circle and added it to the bow with a Thin 3-D foam dot for more dimension.


These beautiful 3 dimensional poinsettia's were made from the Close to My Heart Flower Market cartridge.  I love this cartridge for making flowers, they are all so beautiful.


He's a cutie isn't he?


And who wouldn't love him?

I hope you enjoyed this project as much as I did.  All of the products used on this project (except for the svg file for the bears) including all the papers are Close to My Heart products and can be found on my website at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or by clicking the link on the top left of this blog.  

As always, have a great day and Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment