Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Layout #2 - Live Beautifully

Here you go, layout #2 using the Live Beautifully paper pack and stamp set which are being offered by Close to My Heart as part of the May 2017 National Scrapbook Month Specials....


I wish you could see the amazing pink ombre and all the gold accents on these papers, they are really very striking.


I wanted to show how cute these little thin cut hearts are.  They come like these just the outlines of hearts as well as solid hearts which you also see on the layout.

I hope you enjoy this layout.  I have listed the supplies I used below.  You can find all of them at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog.  Remember the papers and stamp set used here will only be available during the month of May 2017 so be sure to get yours now.  Happy Crafting!!!!


Supplies Used:
Inks:  Memento Black (Z899)

Papers:  Live Beautiful B&T Paper Packet (CC1212B)
Cardstock:  White Daisy (1385), Black (1386), and Pomegranate (X5780)
Gold Glitter Paper (Z3238)

Stamp Set - Live Beautifully (CC1212C)

Thin Cuts:
Hearts (Z3260) – this are the outlines of hearts
Basic Hearts (Z3317) – these are the solid hearts

Misc.:
3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)

No comments:

Post a Comment