Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, April 28, 2017

Want some more Live Beautifully?

How about a preview of some cards that I will be showing you throughout the month of May?


Stay tuned to see each of these cards individually plus more during May. 

Now for the best part...  I will show you four (2 page layouts) and 20 cards I made with just one package of the Live Beautiful paper pack (well there maybe more than 20 cards because I have already done all this and still have a little paper left) over the next few weeks.  Why not get your paper pack and stamp as soon as they are available on May 1st so you can be ready to go.  Both can be purchased at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or by clicking the shopping cart at the top of this blog.  Happy Crafting!!!

Papers:  Live Beautiful B&T Paper Packet (CC1212B) - available 5-1-2017

Stamp Set - Live Beautifully (CC1212C) - available 5-1-2017



No comments:

Post a Comment