Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Live Beautiful Layout #3

I am continuing to play with the May 2017 National Scrapbook Month Specials, hop over to my website at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com and check out these beautiful papers and amazing deals.  

Here you go, layout #3 using the Live Beautifully paper pack and stamp set which are being offered by Close to My Heart as part of the May 2017 National Scrapbook Month Specials....



I think the use of the thin cut LOVE is just great on this page.  I am also happy with the different look I got when I stamped the roses using pomegranate ink on pixie card stock, a completely different look than stamping them on white.  I also used a marker to color the white shimmer trim pink to match my paper.  I just love that I can chose to do that and make my shimmer trim any color I want.  Remember this paper pack and stamp set that I used here will only be available during the month of May 2017 so be sure to get yours now.  You can order them both from www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or by clicking the shopping cart at the top of this blog.  As always - Happy Crafting!!!!


Supplies Used:

Inks:  Pomegranate (Z2854) and New England Ivy (Z2835)

Papers:  Live Beautiful B&T Paper Packet (CC1212B)

Cardstock:  White Daisy (1385), Pixie (Z2844) and Gold Glitter Paper (Z3238)

Stamp Set - Live Beautifully (CC1212C)

Thin Cut: Love (Z3257)

Misc.:
3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
Gold Shimmer Trim (Z1985)
White Shimmer Trim(Z3024)
Gold Sequins (Z2012)



No comments:

Post a Comment