Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Thursday, July 28, 2016

More with Florence

So how about this beauty.  I am really pleased with how it came out and the fact that it was super easy to make is even better.  I do want to remind everyone that most of the products being shown here including the Florence Paper Packet, stamp set, thin cuts and sequins are all retiring at the end of August so get yours before they are gone forever.  


So I started with a white daisy base cut to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4' on the 8 1/2" side and folded to make the standard A-2 card that measures 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" (or you can purchase the pre-made cards and envelopes which is what I often do (White Value Pack X254).  I used a piece of the scrap white daisy and stamped it with the A Bunch of Love stamp set using Memento Black ink (because I don't have issues with it smearing when I use my markers to color my image in).  I also stamped the sentiment best wishes in the center from the same set (it also has thanks a bunch, happy birthday and special friend all of which can be stamped into the center of the banner).  I cut it out using the coordinating thin cuts and colored it in using the ShinHan markers.  

So I used a piece of the pacifica cardstock that I cut to 4 x 5 1/4" which I centered and mounted on the card base.  I then added a piece of the Florence Background and Texture (B&T) paper that was cut to 3 3/4 x 5" and centered and mounted on the pacifica cardstock.  I took my stamped image and using some 3-D foam tape I centered it onto the card.  Finally three (because odd numbers look most appealing) of the Florence Sequins with bitty sparkles in the centers were added.

All in all it is a pretty cute card if I don't say so myself and it was really pretty simple.  I will post the supply list below and as always you can purchase the supplies for this project and many more on my OBA at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or by clicking the shopping cart at the top of this blog.  Happy Crafting!!!!

(SAVINGS ALERT: If you purchase the Workshop Your Way Florence Scrapbooking Kit you will receive the paper packet, complements, cardstock sheets, three sheets of White Daisy cardstock, Rose Gold Foil Tape and the Florence Sequins all for one low price it is G1107)

Supply List:
Florence Paper Packet ( X7208B)
White Daisy Cardstock (1385) and Pacifica Cardstock (X5759)
Florence Sequins (Z3213)
A Bunch of Love Stamp set (C1647) and A Bunch of Love Thin Cuts (Z3251)
Black Memento Ink (Z899)
ShinHan Markers:  Carmine (Z2448), Tender Pink (Z26464), Marine Blue (Z2458), Cerulean Blue (Z2449), Golden Yellow (Z2452) and Vivid Green (Z2466)
Misc.: Bitty Sparkles (Z1263), 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)




No comments:

Post a Comment