Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Another Project using Regatta this months Featured Paper Pack

I promised to show a project using this awesome Nautically themed paper pack that was not nautical in nature.  I think this is a perfect example of what you can do with this paper when you think outside of the box.

So here is the Regatta Paper Packet


And here is how I used it in this card

This card was great fun to make.  It is hard to see in this picture but I used Sapphire cardstock to make the base of the card (I often use our bulk pre-made cards and envelopes but in this case I really wanted to try something different).  Here are the supplies I used to make this adorable card...

Stamp Set:  Happy to Be Friends (C1605) - (this one is retiring soon so grab it while you can it is super versatile and I use it all the time)
Inks:  Pomegranate (Z2653) and Sapphire (Z2648)
Regatta Paper Packet (X7206B)
Cardstock:  Sapphire (Z2648) and White Daisy (1385)

In addition I used some bling from my stash and I used the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (Z3171) to cut out the layers for the sentiment (you don't have to have this cartridge to make this card you could use any shape you wanted to use).  I will admit though I love this cartridge and with over 700 images I sure have used it a bunch.  

Remember all the supplies are available on my OBA at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or by clicking on the shopping cart at the top of this blog.  Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment