Wow, Easter makes me think spring and I am really ready for it this year. I decided today would be a great day to play with a spring card. So here it is. Lots of flowers and bright colors to wash away the winter blahs and welcome Spring.
You can fill these cute little cards with anything (full instructions were posted on my Feb 7th post), I have made them with panda's, flowers, owls, the sky is the limit. They are really not very hard but super impressive. Give one a whirl, I think you will love the results. Happy Easter and happy crafting!!!
I am one of those lucky people who get to do what they love and love what they do. I’m here to be your creative coach, give you fun ideas for lots of different projects, and of course, teach you about fantastic stamping products from Stampin' Up! ®. Feel free to head over to my YouTube channel: craftwithronnie@ronniejohnsonstampinup or visit my website: https://www.stampinup.com/?demoid=2206796
Featured Post
FUN WITH TEMPLATES
Today’s card features the Fern & Flora Bundle and the Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper. I fell in love with this suite the first tim...
Sunday, April 20, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Hello to all my blog followers. I will be signing off for two weeks to attend my sons wedding in California. I hope to return with wonderf...
-
I am continuing on with my Christmas cards. Today I worked with the Poinsettia Petals Bundle and Gold Foil and I am really pleased with th...
-
Today’s card features the new Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper and the new Fern & Flora Bundle. I knew when I saw this suite of pro...
-
Today’s card features the Scenic Coast Specialty Designer Series Paper along with the Sunset Coast Dies, Everyday Arches Dies and the Banner...
-
Today’s card features the Fern & Flora Bundle and the Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper. I fell in love with this suite the first tim...
-
Today’s cards feature the Luxe Foliage Specialty Designer Series Paper which is a product of the month. That means you can purchase this pa...
-
Today’s card features the new Stampin’ Hot Foil System and the beautiful Garden Silhouette Hot Foil Die. This die is so amazing it does all...
-
Today’s card features the new Prairie Grass stamp set and the Textured Notes Dies. I also used some Thoughtful Journey Designer Series Pap...
-
Today’s card features the Fern & Flora Bundle and the Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper. I wanted to keep this card simple to show th...
-
Today’s card is a take off of a card I previously shared on here. It features the Scenic Coast Specialty Designer Series Paper along with t...

Beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful
ReplyDeleteJust love your box, tha papers are beautiful and your design and flowers.
ReplyDeletecathyplus5.blogspot.com
Thanks for the nice comments.
ReplyDelete