Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Regatta and the May 2016 Stamp of the Month

So as promised here is my scrapbook page with the Regatta paper packet.  I also used this months stamp of the month (can't beat that $5 price tag).  This layout brings back some memories for me.  How many of these camera's do you remember from your childhood (I hate to admit I remember way too many of them, LOL).  When I was in high school the Polaroid camera was all the rage, I think myself and everyone of my girlfriends had one, how about you, do you remember a special camera?


Supply List:

Stamp Set:  Life in Pictures (S1604) this stamp set is a very limited time offer, available only during the month of April 2016 so order yours today ($17.95 or only $5 with a qualifying $50 order).  Isn't it awesome?

                                                

Paper Packet:  Regatta (X7602B) - I only used one sheet for the background 

Cardstock:  Black (1386), White Daisy (1385), Sapphire (X5775), and Pomegranate (X5780)

Inks:  Black (Z2105), Glacier (Z2641), Pomegranate (Z2653) and Sapphire (Z2648)

The film strip was cut using the Close to My Heart Artistry Cricut Cartridge (Z3167 is the number for the physical cartridge but if you use Design Space and want just the digital version it is Z3190, and still get the paper and stamps).  I use this collection quite often.  I have had some folks who were a little taken aback by the price ($99 for the physical collection and $79 for the digital collection) When the asked why it was higher than other cartridges out there I explained that you are getting over 700 images, three full D size stamp sets (valued at $17.95 each) as well as the Enchantment Cardstock Packet with 20 sheets of cardstock (valued at ($14.50) so when you think about it that is a real deal.  

As always you can find all the supplies I used to make this page on my OBA at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or by clicking the shopping cart at the top of this blog.  

I hope you like this page and I wish you --- Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment