Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pathfinding Paper Pack

I am still loving this paper packet for fall.  Here is a recreation of a card I made once before but now it has a fun fall theme.


This card was made using one of the cute little M stamps that are just $2.95 each and the paper from the Pathfinding paper pack.  I added ribbon from my stash and colored in the stamp with my Spectrum Noir markers.  Fun, easy and perfect for the fall.  All the supplies (except the markers) can be purchased from my website at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or by clicking on the shopping cart at the top of this blog.  Happy Crafting!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment