Featured Post

SENDING COMFORT AND STRENGHT

Today’s card features the Paper Florist Dies from the annual catalog along with the Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper.  I think these t...

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

More fun with Confetti Wishes

As promised yesterday I have some more fun cards created using the Confetti Wishes Paper pack. I love this paper it is so much fun to work with, the bright colors and happy vibe just make you smile.  Ok so here we go, two more cards.

Card 1 -


I have to say of the five cards I made this is my favorite, I love the colors, the design and I really love that sentiment.  Ok so here is how it was made.

I started with the white daisy 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" card base.  I added a piece of lagoon that was 4 x 5 1/4" and then a piece of the B&T (remember that is the Background and Texture paper or one of the 6 sheets, two sided, three different patters that are included with the card stock in the paper pack) that was 3 3/4 x 5".  Next I cut a piece of the Daisy White card stock to 3 x 3" and stamped it with these cute little dot stamps that I got in the stamp set that comes with the Confetti Wishes Scrapbooking Workshop on the Go (I am planning to do this scrapbook kit soon and I ordered it and an extra paper pack so I could make scrapbook pages and cards both).  I used all the color inks that were on the paper to include lagoon, pear, paifica, thistle, and canary and then mounted it onto a piece of the lagoon that measured 3 1/4 x 3 1/4".  I love how it turned out but if you didn't want to do this you could just as easily use a piece of one of the other patterns from the B&T papers.  Finally I cut a piece of the B&T to 1 x 4 3/4 and cut a little v into it and did the same with a piece of white daisy that measured 3/4 x 4 3/4" that I stamped using thistle ink and one of the most versatile stamp sets I have purchased ever the Big Hug stamp set.  Oh and lets not forget I just had to add a purple glitter dot.

Card 2 -



This is another of those cards that can be sent to brighten anyone's day.  So easy and yet anyone would love to receive it.

Base is the 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" white daisy card base.  B&T paper cut to 4 x 5 layered on that.  Piece of white daisy cut to 3 x 4 1/4" stamped with the Lovely Birthday stamp set (the flower is stamped on a scrap of white daisy and then a piece of 3-D foam tape is used to pop it up), the colors used were lagoon and two new colors, thistle and canary (love them).  This piece is mounted onto a piece of lagoon (could use the canary, pacifica or crystal blue from the paper pack instead) that is cut to 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 and then finally a strip of the B&T paper that measures 5/8 x 5 1/2" is adhered across the bottom of the whole card.

I wanted to point out here that I made these two cards plus the three from yesterdays post all with two pieces of the B&T paper, a little strip of a third sheet and some card stock I had let from other projects.  Cards are a great way to use up those scraps of paper.  Get creative and try something new.  If you need inspiration Close to My Heart sells some great layout books that I refer to often to get my creative juices flowing. All the supplies I used are listed below and you can purchase them from my website at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or by clicking the shopping basket at the top of this post.  Happy Crafting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Card 1 -  Confetti Wishes paper pack (X7189B), Lagoon card stock (X5762), Daisy White card stock (1385), Big Hug Stamp set (D1584), lagoon ink pad (Z2195), canary ink pad (Z2643), pacifica ink pad (Z2192), pear ink pad (Z2197), thistle ink pad (Z2640), purple glitter dots (Z1936) and white daisy cards and envelopes (X254) or you can make your card base from white daisy card stock and purchase the envelopes (Z1476)

Card 2 - Confetti Wishes paper pack (X7189B), Lagoon card stock (X5762), Daisy White card stock (1385), Lovely Birthday stamp set (B1462),  lagoon ink pad (Z2195), canary ink pad (Z2643), thistle ink pad (Z2640), 3-D Foam tape (Z1151) and white daisy cards and envelopes (X254) or you can make your card base from white daisy card stock and purchase the envelopes (Z1476)

No comments:

Post a Comment