Featured Post

SENDING COMFORT AND STRENGHT

Today’s card features the Paper Florist Dies from the annual catalog along with the Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper.  I think these t...

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Finding a project for those scraps

Ok, I had some scraps left from a Close to My Heart paper pack that is going to retire at the end of July so I was looking around for inspiration to use it up and I found a cute card created by Jayma Malme on Pinterest (Jayma hope you don’t mind me scraplifting, but you know it is really a complement).  I did modify it a little (I like A2 cards or 4 ¼ x 5 ½”) and Jayma had used four different patterned papers, when I tried to do that on my small card I didn’t think it looked right so here is what I came up with. 



 I started with a base card that measured 4 ¼ x 5 ½”.  I added three pieces of coordinating papers (I used some left over Ariana papers) that were cut 1 ¼ x 2 ½”, a piece of Ariana green card stock that was cut to 1 x 4 ½”, the cute little border was cut using the Close to My Heart Cricut Artiste cartridge, page 31, accent 3, shift 1 (cut at ¾”), the flowers were cut using the Close to My Heart Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge from page 29, bottom one was cut from blush card stock at 2”, middle was cut from craft card stock, and top one was cut from ariana green card stock.  Each was stamped using the Hooray Bouquet stamp set (D1491) with blush, lagoon and pear ink and a clear sparkles rhinestone was added to the center.  Finally the sentiment was also stamped using the Hooray Bouquet stamp set.

For supplies for this and other projects please visit my website at www.craftwithronnie.blogspot.com or click on the shopping cart at the beginning of this blog.  Happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment