Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Saturday, August 5, 2017

Now onto Adventure

Just as the name suggests this new Adventure Fundamental paper pack turned out to be a real adventure to create with.  I just love the patterns on this paper, they work great for cards and scrapbook pages.  Here are the papers...


These are bright colors with brushed watercolor designs and offers an artistic, playful feel.  And here are the featured colors for this collection...


Now onto the projects made from this paper packet.  I have made five cards utilizing these papers but I see many more projects in my future.  So here are my cards...


This card was made utilizing the adventure papers and the new Silver Foil paper.  I also used silver shimmer trim and the new Bashful pearls embellishments.  The stamp set is Birthday Sparkles, which I just love.  


This card also utilized the Adventure paper pack (the blue in the background is an watercolor paper and just beautiful in person).  I also added some lagoon cardstock, white and gold ribbon and I used the Sending Prayers stamp set and the Beautiful You Stamp and Thin Cuts (which I am just loving). 


This cute little card was made using another sheet of the watercolor paper (sure wish you could see it better in the photos) along with this cute little heart paper (there are four different colors of this).  I added a bow made from the white and gold ribbon and a couple of the clear sparkles.  I really wanted pink shimmer trim on this card so I just made my own.  I used the white shimmer trim and my Tender Pink ShinHan marker (you can make the white trim any color you want using a marker or watercolors).


I love how this card turned out.  I used a piece of the striped adventure fundamentals and added a piece of Pansy cardstock that I had embossed with the new Rose Embossing Folder (it is a beautiful folder).  I added the sentiment from the Many Congratulations stamp set and the flowers are once again from the Beautiful You Stamp and Thin Cuts.  I just added a piece of the Silver Foil paper behind the sentiment to set it off and a couple of clear sparkles and there you have it.


Ok, so as the mother of two sons I am always looking for something masculine in every paper packet and guess what these stripes are just the ticket.  I decided to stick very monochromatic on this project. The adventure paper with stripes is the perfect backdrop for this project (oh and it comes in this color, green, purple and blossom), I decided to use a non traditional color (Raspberry) for a masculine card and I am pretty happy with the results.  I just added some raspberry cardstock to back my stamped pieces, which are from the Nature's Wish stamp set (I have had this set for a while now and use it all the time, the trees are great on Christmas cards also).

I hope you enjoyed my cards.  Now lets take a look at some of the beautiful projects that were made by the talented designers at Close to My Heart.

Cards

Home Decor


Scrapbook Pages

I hope you have enjoyed these projects.  All the supplies used here can be found on my website at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or by clicking the shop now tab on the top left of this blog.  As always, have a wonderful day and Happy Crafting!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment