Featured Post

SENDING COMFORT AND STRENGHT

Today’s card features the Paper Florist Dies from the annual catalog along with the Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper.  I think these t...

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Introducing Whimsey

As I said in my previous post we have a beautiful new Annual Inspirations Idea Book with lots of great new products.  I have been playing with a few myself.  Introducing Whimsey, one of four fundamental collections:

Here are some samples from the Whimsey Collection (watch for examples of all the other collections as well) -






And here are some beautiful pieces created by the designers at Close to My Heart.  As you can see these papers are very versatile.  


Cards

Scrapbook pages


More Scrapbook pages


Home Decor

These are just a few of the beautiful things you can make with this collection.  Find this collection and more at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or by clicking on the shopping cart at the top of this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment