Featured Post

SENDING COMFORT AND STRENGHT

Today’s card features the Paper Florist Dies from the annual catalog along with the Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper.  I think these t...

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Introducing Enchantment

As promised today I will be previewing the beautiful new Enchantment Fundamentals from Close to My Heart.  First lets look at the beautiful colors and papers and then we will dive into some of the projects I have made and the creative designers at Close to My Heart have created...

First here is the basic Enchantment colors which feature gem-colored hues ...


And here is the Enchantment Fundaments paper packet which offers a fresh modern look.  


First here are some cards I made using the new Enchantment Fundaments...


 This card features not only paper from the fundamental pack but it also uses our new color of the year, Bashful, our beautiful new Rose Embossing Folder and the Beautiful You Stamp and Thin Cuts.


 This card was made with the idea of making this gem colored paper work perfectly for those masculine cards we all need.


 I love playing with color and this card was perfect for that.  I used the Many Congratulations stamp set and just stamped away.  Then came the fun, I got to color using the watercolor pencils.  I just love how these pencils blend and make anyone look like they are a pro at coloring.


Here is another attempt at a masculine card.  This time I used that same stamp set that I used in the card with the pine trees.  It is called Nature's Wish and comes with a moose, elk, deer, the pine trees and many masculine sentiments.  It is one of my go to stamp sets when making cards for my husband and sons.


And this is my fifth and final card today.  This card is perfect for anyone with a limited budget.  I used two small stamp sets, Delicate You and Thinking of You both of which are just $2.95 each.  I did color the flowers in using my ShinHan markers but they could have just as easily been colored using the watercolor pencils (there are 24 different colors in the package so you can do a bunch of coloring with them).

Now lets see what the creative minds at Close to My Heart Corporate office came up with...






Beautiful right?  It is easy to make beautiful projects when you have beautiful, dependable and good quality products to work with.  Check out this paper and all the other products available on my website at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or by clicking the shopping cart at the top of this blog.  As always have a wonderful day and Happy Crafting!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment