Featured Post

SENDING COMFORT AND STRENGHT

Today’s card features the Paper Florist Dies from the annual catalog along with the Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper.  I think these t...

Monday, August 14, 2017

Fun with Jack

You know how sometimes you look at a paper pack and you think, I like that but I am not sure what I would make with it?  Well, that is what happened to me with this paper.  I liked it, was drawn to it but was having trouble seeing where I wanted to go with it.  Well, I just took it out and started and boy what fun that journey has been.

So here is the paper:

Hop over to my website at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com for a better picture of this paper.  Remember, this paper retires at the end of this month so don't wait and miss out.  I decided that this paper was very masculine and I had some pictures (from 20 years ago, I know, no excuse) that still needed to be put on pages.  These pictures was from a family trip (three generations) to June Lake California back in 1997 when our boys were still young.  They always loved it there, so much for a boy to do and oh that trout fishing was just great.  So I got to work, and here are the results...


I did use a cut file for the lake that I had from another cartridge, not sure which one it was.



These mountains and this title are from the Close to My Heart Flower Market Cartridge.  



I just love these trees (also from the Flower Market Cartridge).  I used three of them on the layout and put them all on Thin 3-D Foam Dots to give my pages some dimension.  I also inked all of them using foam daubers.  Be sure to watch for tomorrows post using the Jack paper, and big surprise, it will not be masculine...

All the supplies for this project can be found on my website at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or by clicking the button at the top left of this blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment