Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Time to Smile


Today it is time to show everyone my third set of pages using the "No Worries" paper packet which is shown here.
I am really enjoying playing with this paper.  It is very versatile and the colors are just so spot on.  So here are pages 5 and 6...



I wanted to make this page a little simpler and I also challenged my self to use more of the PML (Picture My Life) cards that are on two sheets of the paper packs and that is exactly what I did here and I found it was easy to do and I love the affect plus it is going to give me more journaling opportunities for sure.  

So lets get started.  

Cutting:
No Worries Paper Packet – Blue and white stripes 5 x 12” (x2), Woven paper 1/2" x 12” (x2) and cut the two zip strips (the little strip of design paper at the top of the woven pages) off and they will measure ½ x 12”, cut out the PML card that is white with lines and feathers (it works great for journaling), cut out PML cards with palms and sun glasses, and cut two pieces of the white with diamonds at 4 x 4”. 

Cardstock: 2 sheets 12 x 12” Cashmere are the bases for the two pages.  Cut White Daisy at 4 ½ x 4 ½”,  and cut Sapphire at 4 ¼ x 6 ¼”, 4 ¼ x 4 ¼”, 4 ¼ x 3 ¼ (x 2)
.
Cricut Cuts: Sailboat is cut using the Flower Market cartridge (#MD38EA2) at 2.5” wide, I used the woven pattern for the hull and the paper with words for the sails.  The Smile sentiment was cut using the Anna’s Elegant Embellishment cartridge (which I own but I believe is available on the Cricut subscription as well).  I cut it from Daisy White and Sapphire cardstock (the actual cut is like 4 layers but I just chose to cut two of the layers because I like this look). 

I put the pages together as seen above and did some embellishing as well.  I added three blue dots to the sunglasses, some white and gold ribbon to the two photo mats, three white sequins on the bottom of the largest photo mat and two cream colored sequins to the boat (hard to see in this picture. 

I am tried to make this a pretty simple page and really expand the use of the PML cards that are included in the paper pack.  I think it worked out great.  A full list of supplies is included below and as always they can be found on my website at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com  or by clicking the shopping cart at the top of this blog.  Happy crafting!!!

Supplies Used:
No Worries paper pack (X7220B)

Cardstock – White Daisy (1385), Sapphire (X5775)

Cricut Cartridges: 
Flower Market (Z3285 for physical cartridge) or (Z3290 for digital collection)

Misc.:
No Worries Sequins (Z3323)
Blue Dots (Z3122)
White & Gold Ribbon (Z3189)