Monday, July 10, 2017

Come sail away with me


So it is time for card #2 in our series using the "No Worries" paper pack.  So without delay, here it is...




I began with a White Daisy A2 card base and the No Worries paper pack. 

I stamped the ship from the No Worries Scrapbooking Stamp and Thin Cut set using Pacifica Ink onto a scrap of White Daisy Cardstock and cut out using the thin cuts from the set, then I used Whisper Ink and stamped in the steam.  

Cut a piece of the board looking paper to 4 x 5 ¼”, cut a piece of the paper with light blue writing on it to 1 ½” x 5 ½”, cut Pacifica cardstock at 3 ¼ x 3 ¼” and 1 ¾ x 5 ½”, cut Cashmere cardstock at 3 x 3”.  Stamp waves onto the Cashmere cardstock using Pacifica Ink.  

Assemble using photo as a guide.  I did add some 3-D Foam tape under the ship to add dimension.  The twine is from my stash and the Durables Studs are a retired Close to my Heart item but you could use brads, buttons, any embellishment you like. 


Supplies Used:

Paper: No Worries Paper pack (X7220B)

Cardstock: White Daisy (1385), Pacifica (X5759) and Cashmere (X5932) 

Stamp Set:  No Worries Scrapbooking Stamp and Thin Cut set (Z3336)

Ink:  Pacifica (Z2192), Whisper (Z2172) 

Misc.:  3-D Foam tape (Z2060), twine and embellishments from my stash