Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Live Beautifully

So for my first post about Close to My Hearts "Live Beautifully" National Scrapbook month Special for the month of May 2017 I created a scrapbook page that I think came out great.  I love this paper pack as well as the stamp set.  I tried to use different techniques and just have some fun.







I tried a whole new technique on this rose and I am thrilled with the outcome.  Wish you could see just how beautiful this rose really is.  I used the  Close to My Heart Flower Market Cricut cartridge to make the rose (which is two layers).  I then took the bottom layer which I cut from White Daisy cardstock and I painted it using the Close to My Heart watercolor paints.  It gave the rose this unique stained glass look that I am just in love with.  I will certainly be doing some more stuff using these amazing watercolor paints that is for sure.  


And of course I used my trusty daubers to ink the edges of my titles.  I always love the depth and interest inking gives to my projects. 

I hope you enjoy this layout and will follow along as I bring you more projects using the Close to My Heart Live Beautifully papers and stamp set over the next month.  I have listed all the supplies I used below (remember the papers and stamp will not be available for purchase before May 1st and will only be available while supplies last during the month of May 2017 only so get yours right away).  You can find all the supplies at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or by clicking the shopping cart at the top of this blog.   Happy Crafting!!


Supplies Used:
Inks:  Memento Black (Z899), Pomegranate Ink (Z2653) and New England Ivy Ink (Z2135)

Papers:  Live Beautiful B&T Paper Packet (CC1212B)
Cardstock:  White Daisy (1385), Black (1386), and Pomegranate (X5780)

Stamp Set - Live Beautifully (CC1212C)
Misc.:
3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
Water Color Paints (3132)
Daubers  (Z726)



No comments:

Post a Comment