Saturday, October 1, 2016

Thought about becoming a consultant? Now is the time!!!

Real Rewards

October 2016 Constant Campaign

During the month of October, hostesses have another fantastic option for using their Hostess Rewards credit—they can apply it toward a New Consultant Kit! When Gathering reaches $250 in sales, not only do you get 50% off a product of your choice, but you can also choose to use your $40 in Hostess Rewards credit to get a discounted New Consultant Kit! With higher Gathering totals, you can save even more! Take this opportunity to book an event and get started on a great new adventure with the the Real Rewards of joining the Close To My Heart community!
Dates: Offer valid October 1, 2016 (12:01 am MDT) – October 31, 2016 (11:59 pm MDT)


Contact me and let me tell you all about it or read all about it on my OBA at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com



Look at all the fun and exciting stuff that comes in your consultant kit.  Plus, you received $50 in Select Product Credit so you can choose the items you want to get your business up and running.  

If that is not enough look at the free items you can earn during your first 90 days if you meet your sales goals for the Straight to the Top program.  Don't hesitate to call me and let me tell you just how to make that happen.  I have been thrilled to have two new consultants join my team within the past few months and both meet every one of their Straight to the Top goals well ahead of deadline.  My contact information is on my OBA at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com so give me a call or email me and I will be happy to explain everything to you.


Three stamp set yours free when you reach goal #1
Dangle and Go Bag yours free when you reach goal #2

Close to My Heart Shirt yours free when you reach goal #3

Large organizer packed full of great supplies yours free if you reach all three goals within the time limits.