Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, October 7, 2016

Snowflakes keep falling!!


I admit it I love these snowflake thin cuts.  I also love anything I can make that sparkles so glitter paper and embossing powder are two of my favorite things.  What did Burl Ives sing??  Silver and Gold, Silver and Gold these are two of my favorite things.  I am really ready to get going on my Christmas crafting.  Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year so it is natural that I love making Christmas paper projects.  



This card once again features the Oh Deer Paper Packet (you are going to be seeing a lot of that paper on my blog because I love, love, love it!!!  This card is another simple one using basic techniques like the use of embossing powder to raise those sentiments up and make them special.  I have also used several of the mini stamps (at $2.95 they are such a great investment).  I also used the Sea Glass Cardstock here again because it is such a perfect match for this paper.  I did put more emphasis on the silver in this card and could have even used the Ranger Silver Super Fine Embossing Powder but I do think the combination of the silver and gold is what makes this work.  

Here are a list of the supplies I used on this card.  They are available on my OBA at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or you can click the shopping button at the top of this blog.  As always, Have a wonderful day and Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies:  

Oh Deer Paper Packet (X7214B)
Silver Glitter Paper (Z3239)
Sea Glass Cardstock (X5789)
Snowflake Thin Cuts (Z4003)
Merry Christmas stamp (M1148)
Ranger Princess Gold Embossing Powder (Z2066)
VersaMark Ink (Z891)
Craft Heater (555)

No comments:

Post a Comment