Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Slowed down by Hurricane Matthew but not stopped!!!

Hello all my crafty friends.  I have to tell you I have discovered that while I can dress for church via lantern light I can not craft by it.  LOL.  Well, all is good here in Pinehurst, North Carolina, we did lose power for a few days but that is nothing compared to what so many others have been through.  I decided that I would use today to get back into my craft room and have some fun.  So I am continuing to work with the beautiful Oh Deer paper packet and there is another of my makes.


So this is a pretty straight forward card.  I made a card base using kraft cardstock that is an A-2 (4 1/4 x 5 1/2).  I then cut the white daisy to 4 x 5 1/4" and stamped the little stars using cashmere ink on both corners.  The circles are 2 3/4" (white daisy) and 3 1/4" (sea glass) and this shape can be found on several of the Close to My Heart Cricut cartridges.  I stamped the sentiment with the new Sea Glass ink (I just love this color).  The strips of paper are from the Oh Deer paper packet and cut 1 x 3" and 1 x 3 1/2".  I punched one star out of the gold glitter paper using a punch I have in my craftroom.  

Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this card and as always most of them can be purchased from my OBA at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or by clicking on the shopping cart at the top of this blog.  Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies Used:

Cardstock:  Kraft (Z1375), White Daisy (1385), Sea Glass (X5789) and Gold Glitter (Z3238)
Ink:  Sea Glass (Z2813), Cashmere (Z2785)
Paper Packet:  Oh Deer (X7214B)
Stamp Set: All is Bright (A1190)
Misc:  star punch and glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment