Featured Post

SENDING COMFORT AND STRENGHT

Today’s card features the Paper Florist Dies from the annual catalog along with the Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper.  I think these t...

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Oh Deer I couldn't wait


I just could not wait to show case one of the cards I will be teaching during my upcoming Christmas Card Club Workshop (we will be making 4 each of 6 different cards, or maybe 3 each of 8 different cards since there are sooo many that I just want to make, LOL).  


This was another great and simple card.  I used some gold metallic paper from my stash but I think the card would be even more beautiful with some gold glitter paper (I did use the silver glitter paper for the small star which was punched from a punch I have in my stash).  I love the gold, silver and white stars on the Oh Deer paper and it coordinates so perfectly with the new Sea Glass Cardstock.  I was concerned about the snowflake cutting since it was so intricate but the new thin cuts are amazing and cut through it like it was butter.  

Below is a list of the supplies I used on this project (most can be located on my OBA at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com  or by clicking the shopping button at the top of this blog)  As always have a wonderful day and Happy Crafting!!!

Supply List - 
Oh Deer Paper Packet (X7214B)
Glitter paper (gold or silver)  silver (Z3239) gold (3238) - I used a gold metallic on this card
White Value Pack Cards and Envelopes (X254)
Snowflake Thin Cut (Z4003)
Mini Joy stamp (M1154)
Sea Glass Cardstock (X5789)  (as you can see I am using a lot of this cardstock this year, love this color)
Black Memento Ink (Z899)








No comments:

Post a Comment