Monday, October 3, 2016

October 2016 - Yuletide Joy Stamp of the Month

Don't miss out on this months Stamp of the Month selection - Yuletide Joy.  I posted some very simple Christmas Cards I made on Saturday using this stamp and they were not only super easy they look elegant.  Here is an example of some beautiful artwork from our corporate office using this same stamp set on a scrapbook page.  I also love the winter thin cut they used here.  There are some really cute holiday thin cuts as well as embossing folders in the new Holiday Expressions, check them out at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com  I am especially loving the snowflakes and will be back soon with some projects that showcase them.  I am also already designing pages in my head with this stamp set in mind. It is never too early to get started on those Christmas Cards, Holiday scrapbook pages or how about using this stamp set to make wrapping paper.  Think of it, you could take some simple white freezer paper and stamp it all over with these stamps.  Give it to your children/grandchildren and let them go to town making their very own wrapping paper.  What a gift that would make right?  Stay tuned I will be back with lots more exciting projects.  


Here is the Christmas Thin Cut - wouldn't that be cute on a scrapbook page or a card?

How about adding a gift to a page or card, think of all the things you could use this thin cut for.

I admit it I am in love with these thin cuts.  The snowflakes turn out amazing and they cut so clean.  Love them, watch for a project within the next few days using them.  


Have a great day, a wonderful week and Happy Crafting!!!