Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

How about a little "City Sidewalks" for Christmas

So I am just starting to play around with the new City Sidewalks paper packet and it is pretty cute.  Here is a picture of it.


So I also decided it would be fun to use it to make my next card and here it is.  This is another of those rather simple cards that I really enjoy making and sharing during the holidays.


This card was very quick and easy.  I started with a pre-cut white card base that is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2".  I stamped the pine trees from the Nature's Wish stamp set (this is a great stamp set for masculine cards including father's day, birthdays, etc.) using the new Willow ink.  I then stamped the sentiment onto a piece of white daisy cardstock that was 2 1/2 x 2 1/2" using Peackock ink (the sentiment is from the Very Merry stamp set).  I mounted that onto a piece of peacock cardstock that measured 2 3/4 x 2 3/4".  The strip on the left is 2 x 5 1/2" and from the City Sidewalks paper packet.

Below is a list of supplies I used to make this card.  They can be purchased from my OBA at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or by clicking the shopping cart at the top of this blog.  As always, happy crafting!!!

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  White Daisy (1385), Peacock (X5776)
Paper Packet:  City Sidewalks (X7213B)
Ink:  Willow (Z2807) Peacock (Z2849)
Stamp Sets:  Very Merry (D1694), Nature's Wish (D1703) 



No comments:

Post a Comment