Featured Post

SENDING COMFORT AND STRENGHT

Today’s card features the Paper Florist Dies from the annual catalog along with the Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper.  I think these t...

Friday, October 14, 2016

Glittered Reindeer how wonderful!!!

I really love the holidays and one of the things I love most about them is that you get the opportunity to use glitter and bling everywhere and that is something I love to do.  So today I was cleaning my craft room and discovered an old reindeer punch I have not used in ages.  I got to thinking about the Oh Deer paper packet and what I could do with that punch.  Well I had a scrap of silver glitter paper and a piece of gold glitter paper from another project laying on the corner of my work table and that was all it took.  Here is what I came up with...



While blue is not a traditional Christmas color I am really loving this Sea Glass cardstock and the Oh Deer paper packet that use it so beautifully.  For this card I made the base using the Sea Glass cardstock and I just cut it to 4 1/4 x 11" and scored it in half and folded it to make an A2 card base that measures 4 1/4 x 5 1/2".  I cut a piece of the Oh Deer paper to 4 x 5 1/4, added a strip of gold glitter paper that is 1 1/2 x 4" and a strip of Sea Glass that is 1 x 4" and is stamped with Merry Christmas from the Merry Christmas stamp set using Memento ink.  Finally, I punched out a reindeer from the silver glitter paper and used 3-D foam tape to give it dimension.  So simple yet it looks very elegant.  

Below is a list of the supplies I used for this project.  As always most of them can be purchased from my OBA at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or by clicking the shopping cart at the top of this blog.  Happy Crafting!!!!

Supplies Used:
Paper Packet: Oh Deer (X7214B)
Cardstock:  Sea Glass (X5789) , Gold Glitter (Z3238), Silver Glitter (Z2329)
Ink: Black Memento (Z899)
Stamp Set:  Merry Christmas (D1694)
3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
Misc: Deer punch (you can use any punch or cut something using your cricut, just be creative)

No comments:

Post a Comment