Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Introducing the new Flower Market Cricut Cartridge

There are so many new and exciting things in the new Close to My Heart Annual Inspirations I just don't know where to start.  I did receive my new Flower Market Cricut Bundle and I have been playing with it (just touching the potential of this baby).  Here are some of the flowers I made using it...







This brand new Cricut collection features blooms and blossoms for every season of life.  All the designs feature botanical details of some kind from flowers and leaves to branches and wreaths.  Designed to span an entire year's worth of themes and occasions, this collection features shapes for holidays, cardmaking, and everyday scrapbooking.  We know this collection will really grow on you. It includes the cartridge with 700 images that include shapes, layers, banners, boarders, titles and fonts (or the digital version if you choose) three D-Size stamp sets (valued at $17.95 each) and the Adventure Cardstock Combo Pack which includes seven beautiful new colors just introduced in this book (valued at $14.50).  


**NOTE - The digital collection is only available for use with the Cricut Explore or Cricut Explore Air.  The cartridge may be used on the Expressions and older machines (Thank you for sharing this information in the comments Debbi Foley. 


Available with cartridge (Z3285) or as a Digital Collection (Z3290)


No comments:

Post a Comment