Monday, August 1, 2016

Introducing the New Annual Inspirations Paper Packets

Let me say that Close to My Heart has done something new and bold with this new Annual Inspirations catalog.   First of all they have found some great neutral paper patterns that can be used year around which they are featuring in the new book.  Check it out...


And for those male themed cards and scrapbook pages check these out!!!  I can't wait to play with them.

At first I was a little concerned because I was not seeing the same kind of paper packets I was use to but then I discovered, never fear they are here.  That is right Close to My Heart will also be publishing several smaller "Expressions" catalogs throughout the year.  For example the "Holiday Expressions" will be released on September 1st.  Now I have seen the 4 amazing new paper packets being made available in that and WOW!!!  So the super exciting news is that we are going to get 4 brand new in trend paper packets once every four months rather than waiting all year for something new, isn't that great.  Don't forget the Seasonal Expressions 2 is still active until August 31st and it has the Florence, the Calypso and the Magical paper packets, all three of which are beautiful.  Oh and they are not all neutral - check out this uptown fundamentals, all that gold bling is amazing!!!  Even the Rustic Home Fundamentals have gold foil on some of them (they are perfect for those male projects so many of us struggle with).
                                   
Don't forget to check out this months special, it is on the top left of the blog and it is a great deal!!!  Happy Crafting