Featured Post

SENDING COMFORT AND STRENGHT

Today’s card features the Paper Florist Dies from the annual catalog along with the Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper.  I think these t...

Monday, July 25, 2016

More from Florence

As I promised I have another adorable card made with the Florence paper packet (this may be my all time favorite, I know I say that a lot, LOL).


This card is even more brilliant in person.  Best part, it was easy to make and it included something that I find relaxing and very popular right now and that is some adult coloring.

So I started with the stamp set Ornate Blossoms and stamped the design using VersaMark ink and then used the Ranger Princess Gold Embossing powder and heat set it.  The gold really pops and it also believe it or not helps you stay inside the lines when you are coloring.  I used the coordinating thin cut dies and cut the design out.  I colored it using the ShinHan makers which have some amazing brilliant colors and are some of the smoothest markers I have ever used.  

So I started with a card base made from Peacock cardstock which was cut to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and scored and folded in half to make the card an A-2 size of 4 1/4 x 5 1/2".  I added a piece of the Florence paper packet that was cut to 4 x 5 1/4".  I did add a piece of gold shimmer trim at the center before securing the red designed paper to the cardstock card (for a finished look I just cut it a hair longer than needed and tucked the ends under the paper before attaching to the base).  I added three sequins with three bitty bling centers on the bottom right.  Then I colored and centered my main element from the Ornate Blossoms on the card and secured it with 3-D foam tape just to add some further dimension.  This card would be perfect for any occasion and it is bright and fun.  

I have listed all the supplies I used on this card below.  As always they can be found on my OBA at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or by clicking the shopping cart at the top of this blog.  As always I hope you enjoyed this post and Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies:

Paper:  Florence Paper Packet (X7208B) and Peacock Cardstock (X5776)
Stamp and Die Sets: Ornate Blossoms Stamp Set (D1687) and Ornate Blossoms Thin Cuts (Z3227)
Ink: VersaMark Ink Pad (Z891)
Embossing Powder: Ranger Princess Gold (Z2066)
ShinHan Markers:  Carmine (Z2448), Golden Yellow (Z2452), Leaf Green (Z2454), 
and Marine Blue (Z2458)
Embellishments: Gold Shimmer Trim (Z1985), Florence Sequins (Z3213) and 
Bitty Sparkles (Z1263)

No comments:

Post a Comment