Friday, July 1, 2016

July Stamp of the Month

Good morning everyone, well it is a new month already.  Where does the time go?  I wanted to take a minute this morning to share the new Stamp of the Month and some cute artwork made by the amazing staff at Close to My Heart using it.


This scrapbook page is just beautiful and I love how they used the stamp of the tag to journal the page.  Or how about the cute little cover on a mini album, these are cute little albums and make great gifts.


For those of you who don't know how the Stamp of the Month program works here is a quick overview.  You can purchase this stamp (for the month of July 2016 only) for just $5 with a $50 qualifying purchase (stamp set can be purchased at full price of $17.95 without a qualifying purchase).  So here we go, introducing, "From the Notebook" the July 2016 Stamp of the Month....


Isn't it cute, I can see lots of possibilities for this one including using it in my planner, love the little icons for that.  To get your stamp set right away just click on the shopping at the top of this blog or log into my website at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com

As always, Happy Crafting!!!