Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, July 11, 2016

Is it really July?

Wow, where is the time going?  I want to apologize for not posting like I should be but I have been super busy trying to get my husbands parents relocated from Arkansas to here in Pinehurst, North Carolina with us.  We had all the inspections on the new property last week and that went well so it looks like the worst part of it is over.  They have cleared the inspection process on their home there as well so now it is just a packing and moving game.  We did get some more big news this last week as well.  My husbands brother (who lives outside of Seattle) is retiring at the end of the month so he has decided to look for a home here when he helps us move Mom and Dad in September.  For a military family who have never lived near their parents (well we did live 6.5 hours from his parents for a few years, but I have never been within a days drive of mine) to have the joy of having that much family this close is amazing.

I did have some fun this weekend finally and attended a crop that was a charity fund raiser for the Clair McLean House here in Pinehurst.  It is our communities equivalent to a Ronald McDonald house.  It is a beautiful old historic place and is very impressive.  We did not pay to attend instead we donated supplies they needed.  I was amazed with the generosity of these women.

Here is a picture of the beautiful house that is a not for profit, community supported hospitality house for out of town patients and families receiving care at Moore Regional Hospital, FirstHealth Hospice House and the Surgery Center of Pinehurst.


Here are the supplies the crafty ladies donated to the house, you have never met such generous ladies, especially those who organize all these wonderful fund raisers ....


And of course, here we are getting our crafty on....



As always, have a great day and Happy Crafting!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment