Featured Post

SENDING COMFORT AND STRENGHT

Today’s card features the Paper Florist Dies from the annual catalog along with the Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper.  I think these t...

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Another Florence Wow Card

Just a reminder this paper packet and many of the items I am using to make these projects will be retiring at the end of August so hurry and order yours today so you don't miss out.  So this card is very interesting.  The Close to My Heart paper packs have started coming with one sheet that can be cut down for Picture My Life (Project Life) kind of scrapbooking but in the time honored tradition of being a crafter I decided I was going to do something different with them (I am not alone many of the consultants use them to make cards or journal cards for scrapbook pages).  So here is my use of one of the:


So I picked this cute floral card to play with.  I cut it out and it was a 4" x 6" card so I cut it down to 4" x 5 1/4" and cut the scrap piece to 3/4" x 4".  I cut a piece of white daisy cardstock to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" then I scored it down the center of the 8 1/2" side and folded it to make a standard A-2 card base that measures 4 1/4 x 5 1/2".  Now I did a little more cutting, next was the poppy cardstock which was cut to 3" x 4 1/2", and then the Florence Paper (I used the blue with diagonal white lines) which I cut to 2 3/4" x 4" and finally I cut a piece of white daisy cardstock to 3" x 2".

I stamped the sentiment onto the white daisy cardstock using poppy ink.  Then I assembled the card. I just layered it as shown and added a flower from the coordinating complements and for the final touch I added a sequin from the Florence Sequins and it turned out super cute.  

I hope you enjoyed this post, I will list the supplies I used below and as always you can purchase them and more on my OBA at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or by clicking the shopping cart at the top of this blog.  Happy Crafting!!! 

(SAVINGS ALERT:  You can purchase the Workshops Your Way Florence Scrapbooking Kit which includes the Florence Paper Packet, the complements, three sheets of White Daisy Cardstock, Rose Gold Foil Tape and the Florence Sequins all for one low price (G1107), it is all you will need for many of the projects I show on these posts).

Supplies:
Florence Paper Packet (X7208B)
Florence Complements (X7208C)
Florence Sequins (Z3213)
Bitty Birthday stamp set (M1144) - available until the end of August only
White Daisy Cardstock (1385) and Poppy Cardstock (X5779)
Poppy Ink (Z2852)

No comments:

Post a Comment