Featured Post

SENDING COMFORT AND STRENGHT

Today’s card features the Paper Florist Dies from the annual catalog along with the Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper.  I think these t...

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Another Florence Card

So here is card #3, (tomorrow I hope to post a couple scrapbook pages using this amazing paper).  I am really enjoying this paper and the flexibility it gives me in designing.


Now this little card is super flexible and super easy.  I started with a pre-made card base (which I often do because it is easy, fast and economical).  I added the two strips of diagonal colors you see here (guess what that is what we consultants call the Zip Strip).  The Zip Strip is an added bonus you recieve with your papers.  Each of the B&T (background and texture or papers with a printed design) have one of these.  On one side it has the name of the paper packet and some other information but on one side it has a cute design that is 1/2" x 12" and works great as an embellishment on scrapbook pages or cards.  I cut this one off the paper and then cut two pieces 4 1/4" long to use on my card.  I cut the blue piece of patterned paper to 4 1/4 x 4" and centered it on the card base, I then added one of the zip strip pieces to the top and bottom of that leaving a 1/4" white reveal on both the top and bottom.  

Next I used the Bunch of Love stamp set and stamped this design (I use Memento Black for this since it doesn't smear when I color things in with the markers) which I then colored in using ShinHan markers and cut out using the coordinating Bunch of Love Thin Cuts.  I used 3-D foam tape and popped it up in the center of the card and added a red sequin with a bitty gem in the center down on the lower right corner.

I want to say here that this stamp and thin cut set are pretty neat because they have two different bouquets and four different sentiments (happy birthday, best wishes, special friend and thanks a bunch) which can be put into the center of either of the bouquets ( I used the special friend one on mine).  It also has a sentiment for the inside of the card that says "THE BEST THING ABOUT THIS CARD IS THE PERSON HOLDING IT" and I just love that.  

Below is a list of the supplies I used to make this card.  These supplies and more can be purchased on my OBA at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or by clicking the shopping cart at the top of this blog.  I hope you enjoyed this card and as always Happy Crafting!!!  

Supplies Used:
White cards and envelopes Value Pack (X254)
Florence Paper Packet (X7208B)
Bunch of Love Stamp Set (C1647) and Bunch of Love Thin Cuts (Z3251)
Memento Black Ink (Z899)
Florence Sequins (Z3213) and Bitty Sparkles (Z1263)
ShinHan Markers:  Cherry Pink (Z2450), Carmine (Z2448), Vivid Green (Z2466), Golden Yellow (Z2452), Marine Blue (Z2458) and Turquoise Blue (Z2465)

No comments:

Post a Comment