Featured Post

SENDING COMFORT AND STRENGHT

Today’s card features the Paper Florist Dies from the annual catalog along with the Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper.  I think these t...

Monday, June 20, 2016

Blessings Abound...

Well my friends, I will be taking a couple days off from posting.  My husbands parents called us on Friday evening and told us they have decided to move from Arkansas to North Carolina where we live to be closer as they age.  Great news.  Then when we called to wish Dad a Happy Fathers Day yesterday they informed us the house has been sold (wow, that was quick).  So I am going to be out and about the next few days looking for a good townhouse for them.  With that said I will be away from the craft room but I promise to post as soon as possible.  Wish me luck on my search.

Have a great day, great week and as always... Happy Crafting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment