Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, May 9, 2016

Georgie Card #8

So this will be the final card for my little purse (at least this purse).  It seems that 8 cards and envelopes are just the right amount to fill it nicely.  So here is the final (no I am sure I will be making some more because I love this paper) card using the Georgie paper pack.


Again I chose to start with a pre-made white card base which I purchase (with the envelope) in bulk, this is an A-2 card so it is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2".  I added a layer of canary cardstock that measures 4 x 5 1/4 and topped that with a layer of the B&T paper that measures 3 3/4 x 5", before I added this layer I did wrap a piece of ribbon from my stash around the card or you could also add a strip of paper about 1" wide . 

Next I cut the balloon base and the banner out of white daisy cardstock (you can use the Close to my Heart Cricut Artiste cartridge I was at a crop and didn't have my cartridge so I cut them by hand) and then stamped them using the Balloon Wishes stamp set (I love this one because it has several different sentiments you can stamp).  I stamped the balloon using memento ink because as I have said before I like how it works with the ShinHan markers and I get no bleeding.  The sentiment I stamped with slate ink.  

I colored in the balloon using my ShinHan markers (I may be all grown up but I still love to color) and added the sentiment banner across it.  I popped the whole balloon up on the front of my card using 3-D foam tape.

I hope you enjoy this card and Happy Crafting!!!  

Below is a list of the supplies I used and as always they can be purchased on my website at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com  or by clicking on the shop button at the top of this post.

Supplies:

Paper:  Georgie paper pack (X7203B)
ShinHan Markers:  Warm Gray (Z2467), Golden Yellow (Z2452), Peacock Green (Z2461) and Mahogany (Z2456)
Ink: Slate (Z2173) and Memento (Z988)
Misc.:  3-D foam Tape (Z2060) and White value pack cards and envelopes (X254) 


No comments:

Post a Comment