Featured Post

SENDING COMFORT AND STRENGHT

Today’s card features the Paper Florist Dies from the annual catalog along with the Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper.  I think these t...

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Come celebrate National Scrapbook Month with me and Close to my Heart

Let's not forget that Happy Times can be yours during the month of May because it’s National Scrapbooking Month, and Close to my Heart is offering an exciting promotion to celebrate!  With a qualifying purchase of $60, you can get the exclusive Happy Times paper packet for FREE!  This fun paper packet, which is available for one month only, features floral designs, gold foil details, and more!  You can also purchase this exclusive paper packet at full retail for $14.95 with no purchase requirement (I did both because I wanted more than one).  



Here is the first project I made using my new paper pack (the instructions for this little purse can be found on my May 1st blog.



Additionally, Close to my Heart designed a coordinating stamp set, Happy Times, to go with the paper packet, which you can purchase for $17.95.  There’s never been a better time to treat yourself to some beautiful new paper!   Here are some cute cards I have made using that stamp set and more as well as some of the beautiful papers from this paper pack.  I am going to use the purse filled with coordinating cards as a great gift for birthdays and holidays.  




These are just the start of that card set.  I will be posting the full instructions for these cards and more throughout the month of May so stay tuned.  

And as if that was not enough, to supplement our Happy Times campaign and keep the focus on scrapbooking during May, we’re also offering a 25% discount on all of our currently available My Legacy™ albums.  That means you can purchase albums for only $26.21 USD which is a savings of $8.50 USD per album! There is no order limit or purchase requirement for this special, but the offer is only available while supplies last, so be sure to place your order early so you get the styles and colors you love most.  This is a sensational deal and a great opportunity to share the quality and beauty of these unique albums.  

Don't forget the purchase of the sales albums counts towards the $60 qualifying purchase to get your free paper pack and that when you reach $50 in qualifying purchases you can purchase the stamp of the month for just $5 ($17.95 value) and that also counts towards your qualifying purchase for the paper pack.  There has never been a better time to order than this month.  


Happy National Scrapbook Month and happy crafting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment